If you want to stay in Switzerland for more than 90 days, you will need to apply for asylum or a visa at the cantonal migration office.

The website for online registration to obtain an 'S' status is: https://registerme.admin.ch/

*Note: Access to the RegisterMe program is only possible from within the Swiss network.

People who have met all three requirements can register via RegisterMe (https://registerme.admin.ch/):

- Resided in Ukraine as of 24.02.2022.

- Currently present in Swiss territory.

- Have not yet registered with the State Secretariat for Migration (SEM).


Addresses of shelters: https://www.sem.admin.ch/sem/de/home/asyl/adressen.html


Search for free accommodation:




Renting accommodation on a paid basis:




December 13, 2023